- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
- U.S. vet held in North Korea says statement was coerced
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Guan Tianlang
Lee Chang-woo of South Korea is one round away from playing in the Masters.
Hideki Matsuyama became the second player this year to get a one-shot penalty for the slow play in a major.
Phil Mickelson is playing the week before the U.S. Open to make sure his game is sharp as possible, particularly after not playing very well at the Masters after taking off before that major.
Guan Tianlang, the 14-year-old Chinese amateur, continues to add to his scrapbook of incredible feats.
Charl Schwartzel made sure one hole didn't ruin an entire round Thursday in the Memorial.
Guan Tianlang, the 14-year-old Chinese amateur who made history at Augusta National, is bringing his game to Jack Nicklaus' backyard.
Keegan Bradley again bogeyed Nos. 1 and 18 in the Byron Nelson Championship.
Guan Tianlang was constantly tossing grass up in the air trying to get a feel for the swirling winds. He was often shaking his head.
Keegan Bradley had no thoughts about a course record, or the possibility of a 59, after consecutive bogeys in the middle of his opening round at the Byron Nelson Championship.
Twelve-year-old amateur Ye Wocheng has become the youngest player ever to compete in a European Tour event, shooting a 7-over 79 on Thursday in the first round of the China Open.
First the Masters at age 14. Now the European Tour at 12.
Lucas Glover increased his lead to two strokes in the Zurich Classic to remain in position for his first victory in two years.
Lucas Glover made an 18-foot birdie putt on his final hole Friday to take a one-stroke lead over Boo Weekley after the second round of the Zurich Classic.
Ricky Barnes birdied six of the last eight holes Thursday at rain-softened TPC Louisiana to take a one-stroke lead in the Zurich Classic.
Heavy rain, lightning and a severe weather warning have disrupted Wednesday's Pro-Am event at the PGA Tour's Zurich Classic, briefly forcing players and fans to take shelter in the TPC Louisiana clubhouse.
DUBLIN, OHIO (AP) - Guan Tianlang, the 14-year-old Chinese amateur, continues to add to his scrapbook of incredible feats.
"I think I played a pretty good round today," he said. "It's a pretty tough course. The greens got pretty bumpy in the afternoon."