- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
- Belgium pushes for clear labeling of goods from Israeli settlements
- ‘Queen of Mean’ Leona Helmsley’s former home hits market for $65M
Latest Guan Tianlang Items
It's back to the books - and practice range - for China's teenage golf sensation.
One year after his stunning debut at the Masters, Chinese 15-year-old golfer Guan Tianlang is growing accustomed to being in the spotlight.
Lee Chang-woo of South Korea is one round away from playing in the Masters.
Hideki Matsuyama became the second player this year to get a one-shot penalty for the slow play in a major.
Guan Tianlang, the 14-year-old Chinese amateur, continues to add to his scrapbook of incredible feats.
Guan Tianlang, the 14-year-old Chinese amateur who made history at Augusta National, is bringing his game to Jack Nicklaus' backyard.
Guan Tianlang was constantly tossing grass up in the air trying to get a feel for the swirling winds. He was often shaking his head.
Twelve-year-old amateur Ye Wocheng has become the youngest player ever to compete in a European Tour event, shooting a 7-over 79 on Thursday in the first round of the China Open.
First the Masters at age 14. Now the European Tour at 12.