- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Guantanamo Bay
Sen. Rand Paul may hope to inherit his father's political movement, but he is staking out different positions on issues of major importance to those followers, including saying Wednesday that he was not ready to close the Guantanamo Bay prison.
The prison, he said, has become a symbol for torture and, more recently, secret renditions.
"You will have to ask him where he disagrees not me," he said.