- Donald Rumsfeld has ‘no idea’ if he paid taxes correctly
- Bradley Manning named honorary grand marshal of San Francisco Pride parade
- Look out PayPal: Facebook working toward mobile payments system
- U.S. rebukes Iran’s U.N. envoy pick over 1979 embassy attack
- Stoned mom avoids jail after driving 12 miles with baby on roof
- More than 100 ‘inappropriate’ encounters between NYC school staffers, students since 2009: report
- Joe Biden to Boston bombing survivors: ‘America will never, ever stand down’
- FBI failed to throughly vet Boston bombing suspect after Russian lead, report finds
- Atlanta Braves flooded with Hank Aaron hate mail: He’s a ‘scumbag’
- University: Help, our campus is too white
By returning to goodness, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Guillermo Corral
"You can put up several traveling exhibitions of good quality, one of which will very likely come to the United States," he said.
The coins, mostly minted between the mid-18th century and the early 19th, will be restored, and then most of them will be distributed to museums with maritime and numismatic interests, Mr. Corral said.