- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Guillermo Mota
Reliever Guillermo Mota has announced he is retiring after 14 seasons in the major leagues.
The Royals agreed to terms with left-hander Tim Collins on a one-year contract Thursday to avoid arbitration, and signed veteran pitchers Brad Penny and Guillermo Mota to minor league deals that include invitations to spring training.
Melky Cabrera's 50-game suspension comes just as reliever Guillermo Mota is nearing his return to the Giants from a 100-game performance-enhancing drug penalty of his own.
San Francisco Giants reliever Guillermo Mota was suspended for 100 games on Monday, becoming just the third major league player penalized twice for positive drug tests.
The San Francisco Giants and right-handed reliever Guillermo Mota have agreed to a minor league contract that includes an invitation to spring training.
Dukes didn't find any immediate answers yesterday for his recent struggles. But in providing the winning run in the Nationals' 7-6 victory over the Milwaukee Brewers, he showed even more reasons why he can be so dangerous. On Baseball: After further review, replay may be coming MLB point-counterpoint