- Sen. Rand Paul: ‘I am seriously thinking about’ running for president in 2016
- Sleet, ice, deepfreeze hit large swath of U.S.
- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Gulf Coast Community College
Gulf Coast State College, formerly known as Gulf Coast Community College, is a state college, located in Panama City, Florida, United States. The institution was founded in 1957 by the Florida Legislature. The college is a member institution of the Florida College System. - Source: Wikipedia
She could have taken "no" for an answer from her well-meaning high school coach, who simply didn't want her to spread herself too thin. But even at age 15, "no" was a word Brittney Reese didn't want to hear.