- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Gunsmoke
Gunsmoke is an American radio and television Western drama series created by director Norman MacDonnell and writer John Meston. The stories take place in and around Dodge City, Kansas, during the settlement of the American West. - Source: Wikipedia
Pat Derby _ a former Hollywood trainer for Flipper, Lassie and other performing animals who later devoted her life to protecting them after seeing widespread abuse _ has died at age 69, her organization said Monday.
John Lithgow, Jon Voight and Bill Murray are just a few of the stars who have brought Franklin D. Roosevelt to life in television and the movies.
Dennis Weaver, Gregory Peck and Henry Fonda are just some of the men to have brought Honest Abe to life in the movies and on television.
Tom T. Hall is a bit of a loner, so he found the red carpet at the BMI Country Awards a little overwhelming Tuesday night.
May 13: Actor Buck Taylor ("Gunsmoke," "Gods and Generals") is 74. Actor Harvey Keitel is 73. Actor Franklyn Ajaye is 63. Actress Zoe Wanamaker ("Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone") is 63. Singer Stevie Wonder is 62. Comedian Stephen Colbert ("The Colbert Report") is 48. Drummer John Richardson of The Gin Blossoms is 48. Actor Tom Verica ("American Dreams") is 48. Country singer Lari White is 47. Singer Darius Rucker of Hootie and the Blowfish is 46. Drummer Andy Williams of Casting Crowns is 40. Bassist Mickey Madden of Maroon 5 is 33. Actor Robert Pattinson is 26. Actress Candice Accola ("The Vampire Diaries") is 25.
Dear Sgt. Shaft: In a previous column, Detective Douglas Scheller of the University of Wisconsin-Madison Police Department wrote that he had been asked to try to locate a person whose dog tag was found.
It takes a special kind of lawman to carry on for 20 years in the Wild West of TV.
James Arness, the 6-foot-6 actor who towered over the television landscape for two decades as righteous Dodge City lawman Matt Dillon in "Gunsmoke," died Friday. He was 88.
The original "Law & Order" is off the air, but show creator Dick Wolf has more stories to tell: He plans to write novels.
DODGE CITY, Kan.
DODGE CITY, Kan.