- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
- Glenn Ford free, after serving 30 years for murder he didn’t commit
- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Gus Malzahn
Round 1 in the fight over pace of play in college football goes to those who have the need for speed.
The proposal penalized offenses for snapping the ball before 10 seconds have run off the 40-second play clock. The committee cited player safety concerns when it passed the proposal on Feb. 12.
Auburn coach Gus Malzahn was in his second year leading a high school program when he watched Florida State's Bobby Bowden turn up the tempo with a quarterback who was on his way to the Heisman Trophy.
Bret Bielema made an impassioned case in favor of the much-scrutinized proposal to slow down college offenses on Thursday night.
Auburn coach Gus Malzahn wants to slow down consideration of a rule taking aim at uptempo offenses.
Not so fast, college football offenses.
The Auburn Tigers landed highly rated recruits at positions where they could use immediate help, and a top-10 class they're hoping will be a springboard to more success.
The halftime trophy presentation to Auburn's football team for winning the Iron Bowl might well be the most anticipated part of Wednesday night's game with Alabama.
Dee Ford has picked up where he left off during the season.
Auburn's Gus Malzahn has been named national coach of the year by the Over the Mountain Touchdown Club.
Gus Malzahn knows all about Bear Bryant, so this award meant a whole lot to the Auburn coach.
Racean Thomas's senior year keeps getting better.
AUBURN, Ala. (AP) — Auburn coach Gus Malzahn didn't sleep in after returning from the BCS national championship game in California.
AUBURN, Ala. (AP) — Auburn tailback Tre Mason, who helped power the Tigers into the national championship game, is skipping his senior season to enter the NFL draft.
Jameis Winston threw a 13-yard touchdown pass to Kelvin Benjamin with 13 seconds left and No. 1 Florida State beat No. 2 Auburn 34-31 to win the last BCS national championship game on Monday night.
Auburn's Gus Malzahn has said the rule would change "the dynamics of traditional football in a lot more ways than anyone would think."
Dooley asked Malzahn to explain the 10-second rule, which would penalize offenses 5 yards for snapping too quickly.