- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Gustavo Yacamán
Justin Wilson will team with Gustavo Yacaman in Michael Shank Racing's No. 6 Ford-Riley Daytona Prototype in the final four Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series events of the season.
Justin Wilson had a chance to enjoy a weekend off for the first time in two months.
GRAND-Am has extended the probation for driver Gustavo Yacaman for an additional two races.
Gustavo Yacaman has been placed on probation for the next two races in the Grand-Am series.
"He is a great guy whom I am sure I will be able to work with very well and learn a lot from," said Yacaman, who also thanked the MSR team for rebuilding the car that was almost totally destroyed in a fire following Yacaman's accident.
"I had a winning car," Yacaman said. "The impact with Estaban just shattered all the chances of a better result."