- ‘Optionally piloted’ Black Hawk helicopter clears tests; future missions to go ‘fully unmanned’
- Vice News reporter kidnapped in Ukraine is freed after being beaten, blindfolded
- FCC’s new ‘net neutrality’ proposal sparks outrage among consumer advocates
- Families of ferry’s lost confront South Korean officials
- 2-week truce for Sriracha hot sauce maker, California city
- NYC’s de Blasio seeks to ban wood-burning fireplaces
- Residents angry Obama mispronounced town’s name during mudslide visit
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Gustavo Yacamán
Justin Wilson will team with Gustavo Yacaman in Michael Shank Racing's No. 6 Ford-Riley Daytona Prototype in the final four Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series events of the season.
Justin Wilson had a chance to enjoy a weekend off for the first time in two months.
GRAND-Am has extended the probation for driver Gustavo Yacaman for an additional two races.
Gustavo Yacaman has been placed on probation for the next two races in the Grand-Am series.
"He is a great guy whom I am sure I will be able to work with very well and learn a lot from," said Yacaman, who also thanked the MSR team for rebuilding the car that was almost totally destroyed in a fire following Yacaman's accident.
"I had a winning car," Yacaman said. "The impact with Estaban just shattered all the chances of a better result."