- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Gustavo Yacamán
Justin Wilson will team with Gustavo Yacaman in Michael Shank Racing's No. 6 Ford-Riley Daytona Prototype in the final four Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series events of the season.
Justin Wilson had a chance to enjoy a weekend off for the first time in two months.
GRAND-Am has extended the probation for driver Gustavo Yacaman for an additional two races.
Gustavo Yacaman has been placed on probation for the next two races in the Grand-Am series.
He led 38 of the 50 laps to claim the $23,000 purse.
"I had a winning car," Yacaman said. "The impact with Estaban just shattered all the chances of a better result."