- Americans for Prosperity ad attacks N.H. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen’s Obamacare vote
- Senate races are close in Southern states, poll shows
- Texas A&M kicks off FAA-backed drone tests for business ventures
- Bad loser: ‘Call of Duty’ gamer calls in SWAT team on teen who won
- Sen. Rand Paul: Limited Washington experience isn’t always bad
- Ben Sasse scores Sen. Ted Cruz’s endorsement for Nebraska Senate primary
- Beer-flavored lollipops make debut: ‘An All-American slam-dunk’
- Gabby Giffords’ gun control push gets high-profile speaker: Bill Clinton
- Tony Blair to warn West: Take sides against radical Islam
- Pfc. Bradley Manning’s name change to Chelsea heads to court
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Guy Bailey
Four finalists have been named in the University of Memphis' search for a new president.
Pat Knight is telling The Associated Press he's glad his firing from Texas Tech was handled professionally, unlike what happened when his famous father was ousted at Indiana in 2000.
Pat Knight sat in the Texas Tech locker room and lauded his bosses for the way they let him go after three disappointing seasons.
Mr. Bailey announced Wednesday he was resigning after less than two months in the job, citing his wife's health.
"My son is 4 years old and this is going to be his generation's reality," said Guy Bailey, who works as a social media supervisor for Kennesaw State University outside Atlanta.