- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
Topic - Guy Bailey
Four finalists have been named in the University of Memphis' search for a new president.
Pat Knight is telling The Associated Press he's glad his firing from Texas Tech was handled professionally, unlike what happened when his famous father was ousted at Indiana in 2000.
Pat Knight sat in the Texas Tech locker room and lauded his bosses for the way they let him go after three disappointing seasons.
Mr. Bailey announced Wednesday he was resigning after less than two months in the job, citing his wife's health.
"My son is 4 years old and this is going to be his generation's reality," said Guy Bailey, who works as a social media supervisor for Kennesaw State University outside Atlanta.