- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
- Obama ‘birther’ theories float, as Hawaii health director killed in crash
- U.S. drone faulted for killing 14 ‘innocent civilians’ at Yemen wedding
- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
Latest Guy Ritchie Items
David Beckham has a knack for keeping his name in the news, and his face — and well-sculpted body — in front of the cameras. The newest ad campaign for his bodywear collection for global retailer H&M is being released on the heels of the announcement that he's joining the French Paris-Saint Germain soccer club.
In his second movie, the Irish playwright Martin McDonagh has mangled together a comic, self-aware revenge flick that's half Guy Ritchie, half Charlie Kaufman.
Yahoo said Wednesday it is expanding its original offerings, partnering with Liquid Comics to offer motion-comics.
Stocks closed lower after the Federal Reserve's economic update failed to give investors much to get excited about.
Move over, Lady Gaga. The Queen of Pop is back, and she wants to reclaim her throne.
Here's a mystery I wish Sherlock Holmes would solve: What the heck is going on in his new movie?
Professor James Moriarty has taken a lot of heat the last century for crimes he didn't commit.
Sherlock Holmes is back on the streets of London _ or rather Robert Downey Jr., the actor who plays him, is for the European premiere of "Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows."
The French press is calling it the most expensive divorce settlement in the country's history: A court has ordered the Aga Khan to pay his ex-wife $80 million.