- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest Guy Ritchie Items
David Beckham has a knack for keeping his name in the news, and his face — and well-sculpted body — in front of the cameras. The newest ad campaign for his bodywear collection for global retailer H&M is being released on the heels of the announcement that he's joining the French Paris-Saint Germain soccer club.
In his second movie, the Irish playwright Martin McDonagh has mangled together a comic, self-aware revenge flick that's half Guy Ritchie, half Charlie Kaufman.
Yahoo said Wednesday it is expanding its original offerings, partnering with Liquid Comics to offer motion-comics.
Stocks closed lower after the Federal Reserve's economic update failed to give investors much to get excited about.
Move over, Lady Gaga. The Queen of Pop is back, and she wants to reclaim her throne.
Here's a mystery I wish Sherlock Holmes would solve: What the heck is going on in his new movie?
Professor James Moriarty has taken a lot of heat the last century for crimes he didn't commit.
Sherlock Holmes is back on the streets of London _ or rather Robert Downey Jr., the actor who plays him, is for the European premiere of "Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows."
The French press is calling it the most expensive divorce settlement in the country's history: A court has ordered the Aga Khan to pay his ex-wife $80 million.