- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Guy V. Lewis
Elvin Hayes hasn't visited the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame since his induction in 1990, and he even turns down invitations to attend special events affiliated with it.
Players from each of the five Final Four teams of former Houston coach Guy V. Lewis gathered Friday to honor the coach and share a unified message.
"I feel a sense of guilt that he's not in," Lewis said. "I think it's our fault. Why are we not making the case for our coach?"
"Well I tell you it's a big, big, big thing to me," he said before the program began.