- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Topic - Gwen Stefani
NBC says Gwen Stefani will be a coach on "The Voice" next season.
Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale's brood of boys has gotten bigger.
No Doubt has pulled its new cowboys-and-Indians-themed music video and are apologizing to American Indians and others offended by the clip.
No Doubt has pulled its new cowboys-and-Indians-themed music video and is apologizing to Native Americans and others offended by the clip.
When the members of No Doubt got together again to make new music, something unexpected came with them: a bit of doubt.
Gwen Stefani is no stranger to multitasking, juggling her music career _ she's wrapping up a new album with No Doubt _ and her fashion projects, which include the debut of the newest Harajuku Mini collection at Target next week.
Singer and designer Gwen Stefani, one of the few celebrities who has stuck with her fashion brand for the long haul, offered a "That Girl" vibe at the New York Fashion Week show for her LAMB line.
Linda Perry is still trying to get used to being an artist again.
Gwen Stefani has cleaned up the LAMB look for fall, creating one heck of a personal wardrobe in the process.
The message after eight days of fall previews at New York Fashion Week is that the consumer has choices. There isn't a must-have look or a white-hot label that everyone is talking about.
If there was a single message to take away from New York Fashion Week, it was this: Take it easy, fashionistas.
Gwen Stefani put on an encore for the fashion world Thursday night, the last big event of New York Fashion Week.
"With fashion, I'm now asking if I can play in your house, even though I didn't grow up in your neighborhood," she said.
In an interview Wednesday, Stefani said she was excited _ but more nervous than before a musical performance.