- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Latest Gymnastics Items
How did Helen Maroulis get her start in wrestling? According to her mother, you can blame it on her brother, Big Tony
Golf's latest female phenom has no interest in teeing it up with the guys.
Oklahoma admitted Thursday that its men's basketball program committed two major rules violations and asked the NCAA for leniency despite its second serious infractions case in the last five years.
This season has already included the biggest save in California baseball history. Now the Golden Bears are hoping to cap it with one of their biggest wins.
Li Na's landmark French Open victory sparked celebrations and recognition throughout Asia on Sunday, while China's state media told its athletes to learn from her as they prepare for the London Olympics.
With 6.6 million tickets up for sale and a giant clock ticking down the 500 days until the opening ceremony, two Olympic superstars came to London on Tuesday to help celebrate the countdown to the 2012 Summer Games.
When 7-year-old Amalya Knapp took the beam at the New Jersey state gymnastics finals last month, her excellent performance symbolized a far more complicated balancing act.
Florida and Miami used to play annually, a once-heated rivalry that made other series look tame, and they still vie for top recruits every year.
HOUSTON (AP) — Whenever Paul Hamm mentions Beijing or the Olympics, he's quick to throw in an "if."