- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- State Department: ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - H. Wayne Carver Ii
One day after the horrific deaths of 26 people, including 20 children, in the second-worst school shooting in U.S. history, a stunned nation began a grim, all-too-familiar process: mourning the loss of innocents, learning more about a killer and looking for answers in the wake of madness.
"This is a very devastating set of injuries," he said.