- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
Topic - Haas Automation
Located in Oxnard, California, Haas Automation, Inc. is one of the largest unit volume machine tool builders in the world. Haas Automation manufactures computer numerically controlled (CNC) vertical machining centers, horizontal machining centers, CNC lathes/turning centers, and CNC rotary tables and indexers. - Source: Wikipedia
NASCAR team owner Gene Haas is out to prove that an American-based team can succeed in the Formula One racing series.
NASCAR team owner Gene Haas said Friday he has been granted a license from Formula One's governing body to start a U.S.-based entry in the series, perhaps as early as next season.
Formula One chief Bernie Ecclestone says a U.S.-backed team led by NASCAR's Gene Haas is among two new teams likely to join the series next season.
Kevin Harvick popped in for what he thought was a quick hello with a bedridden Tony Stewart.
Gene Haas wants double the profits of CNC machine manufacturer Haas Automation to $2 billion a year - a goal he believes he can only accomplish by tapping into the global market.
Gene Haas wanted to build a dream team, with an opportunity to see his name in Victory Lane. He wasn't going to let Tony Stewart stand in his way of making that happen.