- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Haden Mckay
"If we were to continue to work under their contract, we would see a very bad talent drain," said McKay, a 27-year orchestra veteran. "Some of our top players are already getting phone calls from all around the country."
Musicians' spokesman Haden McKay tells the Detroit Free Press that Slatkin "showed a lot of understanding" and vowed to be a "positive force" during the meeting Sunday night.