- Guinness quits New York’s St. Patrick’s Day parade over gay march prohibition
- RNC goes on offensive with ad buys in 14 targeted states
- Saudi Arabia bans 50 ‘blasphemous’ baby names — like Benjamin
- Jack Daniel’s up in arms at Tenn. push to ‘weaken’ whiskey label
- Sen. Murphy: Putin ‘making this up as we go along’
- Ron Paul: ‘Washington does not care about our privacy’
- Paris bans cars, trucks from city to stave off smog
- Obama makes play for Obamacare in March Madness-themed ad
- Six Flags denies ride, then refund, to prosthetic-wearing veteran
- Russia TV warns U.S.: We can bomb you to ‘radioactive ash’
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Hagal Hahadash
Fully 80 percent of Israeli Jews don't think a peace agreement can be brokered with Palestinians, a new opinion poll released Friday found. The survey comes just two days after key political players have resumed peace talks in Jerusalem.