- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: ‘Emergency plan’ launched
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
Latest Haim Saban Items
Two Seattle-area men were sentenced Friday to four years in prison for concocting a bogus tax shelter to help a Hollywood mogul, the owner of the New York Jets and other wealthy clients avoid paying $240 million in payments.
Billionaire media mogul Haim Saban has bought Paul Frank Industries Inc., the owner of the Julius monkey brand and other characters, for an undisclosed sum.