- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Haiti Items
Archbishop Bernardito Cleopas Auza, the new head of the Holy See’s Permanent Observer Mission to the United Nations, served on the front lines in response to Haiti’s disastrous 2010 earthquake.
Michael Bissell wasn't sure what to expect when he and Paul Morton traveled to Haiti last month.
Deline Louigene kept the giant tumor growing in her mouth shrouded with a cloth in her Haitian village.
Members of a church in Haiti said on Saturday that an American missionary slain in his home this week was well liked and called on police to find his killer.
An American missionary who came to Haiti in the wake of the January 2010 earthquake has been stabbed to death in the capital of the impoverished Caribbean country, police and friends said Friday.
A fugitive suspect in a 2007 triple-murder in southwest Florida has been extradited from Haiti.
An explorer who believes he's found the wreckage of Christopher Columbus' flagship, the Santa Maria, off the coast of Haiti said Wednesday that the vessel has been looted and needs to be excavated immediately.
A mosquito-borne virus that was detected for the first time in Haiti last week has quickly spread throughout the Caribbean nation, a health official said Tuesday.
A shipwreck off northern Haiti may be the remains of Christopher Columbus' flagship vessel the Santa Maria, an explorer said Tuesday, though experts expressed caution about a discovery that was far from confirmed.