- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Haiti Items
An Iraq War veteran charged with murdering former Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle and a friend turned a gun on the pair while they were at a Texas shooting range, authorities said Sunday.
"Insane City" (Putnam), by Dave Barry
President Obama will announce Denis McDonough, a longtime senior adviser, as his new chief of staff at a ceremony in the East Room in the White House early this afternoon, according to a White House official.
Just because a film isn't finished doesn't mean it can't get buzz at Sundance.
Georges Exantus thought he'd never dance again. He was lucky just to be alive.
"The Big Truck That Went By: How the World Came to Save Haiti and Left Behind a Disaster" (Palgrave Macmillan), by Jonathan M. Katz
Saxophone legend Branford Marsalis is headlining a jazz festival in Haiti.
As was once said about Elvis Presley, former President Bill Clinton seems to be everywhere.
The Haitian government plans a low-key ceremony marking the third anniversary of the earthquake that devastated the country and killed hundreds of thousands of people.