- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
Latest Hale Irwin Items
Not many people believed Adam Scott when he said he would take nothing but positives away from the British Open last year, despite blowing a four-shot lead with four holes remaining by closing with four straight bogeys at Royal Lytham & St. Annes and losing by one shot to Ernie Els.
The U.S. Open is known as the toughest test in golf, and it's even more difficult when more than 72 holes are required.
Tom Lehman knows there are hotter players going into the Regions Tradition. He's also not thrilled about his putting lately.
Jay Haas has experienced unprecedented success in Iowa during his Champions Tour career.
Roger Chapman is in the spotlight at the Senior PGA Championship, a year after his breakthrough victory in the major championship.
Bernhard Langer has assured Hale Irwin that his Champions Tour record of 45 victories is safe.
The U.S. Open is returning to Winged Foot, the New York club with a history of clutch moments and one unforgettable collapse.
Davis Love III and son Dru birdied five of the last six holes for a 12-under 60 in the Father-Son Challenge scramble event, giving them a one-stroke lead Saturday after the first round.