- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Haley Barbour Items
An attack ad that gathered steam on Mississippi radio to shut down votes against Sen. Thad Cochran was revealed on Fox News to have ties to the former head of the Republican National Committee, Gov. Haley Barbour.
The Republican National Committee better wake up, because the tea party is mad as hell and isn’t going to take it anymore.
Former Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour said Wednesday that Sen. Thad Cochran's win in the bitter primary race in the Magnolia State strengthens the GOP's chances of keeping the seat in the November election.
As Republican primary voters in Mississippi go to the polls Tuesday to choose between 42-year incumbent Sen. Thad Cochran and conservative challenger state Sen. Chris McDaniel, the state's former governor is complaining that outside groups and major GOP figures are distorting the race to boost their own profile.
Former Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour warned Friday that ideological purity is the "enemy of victory" and that the GOP must broaden the Republican coalition to win elections and to enact conservative policies that will change the direction of the nation.
One of the ex-prisoners who received a pardon from then-Gov. Haley Barbour has pleaded guilty to manslaughter after he killed another man in an exchange of gunfire.
Former Mississippi governor Haley Barbour will be a featured speaker at the Ohio GOP's annual dinner in Columbus.
Out-of-state groups on Monday continued pouring money into Mississippi's Republican primary, criticizing Sen. Thad Cochran for staying in office too long. The six-term lawmaker responded with his own ads against challenger Chris McDaniel.
Former Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour defended Sen. Thad Cochran Wednesday, warning in an op-ed for a local newspaper that the veteran GOP lawmaker is under attack from hypocrites and "out-of-state phonies" who are distorting his record ahead of the Republican primary this summer.