- John Podesta jumps aboard Obama ship to sell second-term agenda
- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
Latest Haley Barbour Items
The Confederate symbol on the Mississippi flag could hurt the state's bid to host the Southeastern Conference baseball tournament starting in 2012 because some people find the emblem offensive, a top conference official said Tuesday.
House Democrats on Tuesday pushed through a $26 billion jobs bill to protect 300,000 teachers and other nonfederal government workers from election-year layoffs.
EXCLUSIVE: David Norcross has told The Washington Times he plans to relinquish his position as national committeeman from New Jersey at the Republican National Committee's annual summer meeting.
President Obama, still scrambling to take political control of the Gulf oil crisis, will demand this week that BP begin setting aside cash in escrow accounts to handle damages and turn over the handling of claims to an independent panel, White House officials said Sunday.
Senate Democrats on Wednesday voted to continue spending stimulus money on road signs that advertise that they're spending stimulus money.
Top Republican leaders seeking to stabilize their battered party said Thursday that they have formed a new national group to try to reconnect Republicans to the voters who have fled from their ranks.
Throughout the hurricane zone that follows America's Atlantic coastline from Texas to North Carolina, a populist furor has gripped politicians intent on punishing private property insurance companies.