- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Haley Peters Items
With the tension of tournament time coming up, coach Joanne P. McCallie wanted a test for No. 7 Duke.
Boston College coach Erik Johnson is eager to see how much his team will benefit from a rough week against the nation's elite.
SOUTH BEND, Ind. (AP) — Natalie Achonwa had 15 points and 13 rebounds to help No. 2 Notre Dame beat Clemson 71-51 in the Irish's ACC debut.
Maryland certainly knows what it takes to beat Duke at Cameron Indoor Stadium.