- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez tells Hispanics to vote and ‘punish those’ who oppose amnesty
- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
Latest Hall Items
It is not often that the veterans in Congress are singled out for recognition. In these days of extreme partisanship, it is helpful to remember that patriotism is not the sole possession of either party. The greatest sign of patriotism is military service, a distinction shared by 90 members of the House of Representatives and 38 senators.
A Texas House panel began drafting articles of impeachment against embattled University of Texas System Regent Wallace Hall on Wednesday, just as Gov. Rick Perry issued one of his strongest statements yet supporting the Dallas businessman.
Chiquita Brands International asked a federal appeals court Thursday to dismiss lawsuits filed against the produce giant by relatives of thousands of Colombians killed in a bloody civil war, contending the cases do not belong in a U.S. court.
University of Texas System regent Wallace Hall may have committed impeachable offenses in his campaign to oust Bill Powers from the presidency of the system's flagship Austin university, according to a draft of a long-awaited legislative committee report.
Michael C. Hall has turned a page, broken with the past, made a break.
The family of a homeless man repeatedly shot by police has reached a $725,000 settlement with the city of Saginaw less than six months after filing a civil rights lawsuit, an attorney said Monday.
Children rescued by a sister's email cry for help to a teacher after they allegedly were beaten and tied to their beds, sometimes for weeks at a time, were happy just to be able to pick out their own snacks at the sheriff's department once free, an investigator said.
Greg Maddux and Tony La Russa will not have logos on their Hall of Fame plaques.