- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Hamad Bin Jassim Al-Thani
Western and Arab leaders Wednesday agreed to provide ragtag Libyan rebels with "material support" and funds, possibly from Col. Moammar Gadhafi's frozen foreign bank accounts, as they escalated international pressure on the Libyan dictator to relinquish power.
"It is time to help the Libyan people defend themselves and to defend the Libyan people," he said.
"That was not one of the subjects for discussion," he said.