- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Hamad Bin Khalifa
Bahrain on Tuesday banned all protests and gatherings to ensure "security is maintained" after a spate of clashes between Shiite-led demonstrators and security forces in the Sunni-ruled country.
"There is agreement on the need for the rapid resignation of President Bashar al-Assad," Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al-Thani told journalists following a ministerial meeting of the Arab League in Doha.
He urged Mr. Assad to make the "courageous" decision in order to save his country where fierce fighting raged on Sunday between government troops and rebels.