- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
Latest Hamas Items
An Cairo court on Tuesday banned all activities of Hamas in Egypt and ordered the seizure of its offices and assets.
Egypt's military chief, Field Marshal Abdel-Fattah el-Sissi, gave his strongest indication yet that he intends to enter presidential elections, saying in a speech Tuesday that he "can't turn his back" if Egyptians want him to run.
When we think of those who wish to do us harm, we usually picture an assailant armed with a gun, a missile or a bomb --- someone who can hurt us physically.
Ultraconservative Islamic extremists in the Gaza Strip are recruiting and guiding Palestinian jihadists in the West Bank, opening a new frontier for the militants known as Salafists, according to the Israeli intelligence agency, Shin Bet.
It's like something out of a "Star Wars" movie — but Israel has moved a step closer to manufacturing and deploying new laser shield technology that will shoot down short-range missiles and prevent damage from enemy rocket fire.
Gaza farmers have begun growing mint, basil and coriander, saying such herbs can serve as a remedy for some of the blockaded Palestinian territory's economic woes.
Gaza's tiny movie industry may struggle with amateur actors and power outages, but at least it has a winning formula of which the producers never seem to tire: the heroics, from a Palestinian perspective, of those fighting Israeli occupation.
A photo of President Obama's half-brother, Malik, who served as the best man at his brother's wedding, has surfaced showing him wearing a special scarf emblazoned with anti-Israel slogans used by the terror group Hamas.
The second court appearance for ousted President Mohammed Morsi was very different from his first: He wore a white prison uniform Tuesday instead of a trim dark suit. And when the Islamist leader wanted to speak, a judge controlled his microphone in the soundproof glass cell.