- Rich Peverley collapses on Dallas Stars bench; game postponed
- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
Latest Hamas Items
The Israeli military says one of its unmanned surveillance aircraft has crashed in the Gaza Strip after experiencing a technical malfunction.
Egypt's military chief, Field Marshal Abdel-Fattah el-Sissi, gave his strongest indication yet that he intends to enter presidential elections, saying in a speech Tuesday that he "can't turn his back" if Egyptians want him to run.
An Cairo court on Tuesday banned all activities of Hamas in Egypt and ordered the seizure of its offices and assets.
When we think of those who wish to do us harm, we usually picture an assailant armed with a gun, a missile or a bomb --- someone who can hurt us physically.
Ultraconservative Islamic extremists in the Gaza Strip are recruiting and guiding Palestinian jihadists in the West Bank, opening a new frontier for the militants known as Salafists, according to the Israeli intelligence agency, Shin Bet.
It's like something out of a "Star Wars" movie — but Israel has moved a step closer to manufacturing and deploying new laser shield technology that will shoot down short-range missiles and prevent damage from enemy rocket fire.
Gaza farmers have begun growing mint, basil and coriander, saying such herbs can serve as a remedy for some of the blockaded Palestinian territory's economic woes.
Gaza's tiny movie industry may struggle with amateur actors and power outages, but at least it has a winning formula of which the producers never seem to tire: the heroics, from a Palestinian perspective, of those fighting Israeli occupation.
A photo of President Obama's half-brother, Malik, who served as the best man at his brother's wedding, has surfaced showing him wearing a special scarf emblazoned with anti-Israel slogans used by the terror group Hamas.