- Planned Parenthood rebrands ‘pro-choice’ as ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
Latest Hamas Items
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Thursday that Israel will destroy the Hamas tunnel network in the Gaza Strip "with or without a cease-fire," as the military called up another 16,000 reservists to pursue its campaign in the densely-populated territory.
A video released by the Middle East Media Research Institute cuts right to the politically incorrect core of the Hamas-Israel ongoing conflict to reveal the terror group's true intents — to "exterminate" the Jewish people.
I hope that the Israelis will not let anyone dissuade them from defending their country against Hamas.
The latest round of violence in the Gaza Strip between the Palestinian terrorist group Hamas and the Israel Defense Force continues in fits and starts, even after calls from President Obama for an unconditional cease-fire.
Hamas has reached out to Hezbollah, petitioning the Lebanese-based terror group to help fight Israel and win full Palestinian independence in Gaza.
If you want to judge a nation, look at how it treats its most vulnerable civilians. Hospitals are a good place to start.
The Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) recently captured a Hamas operative who said he was trained to carry out paraglider attacks on civilian targets.
The differences between those in the media who support and those who oppose Israel have never been clearer, but that doesn't necessarily mean readers and viewers have gotten a better picture of the current conflict with Hamas.
Every nation has the right and the obligation to defend itself and its citizens against unwarranted and unprovoked attacks.