- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
Latest Hamas Items
Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg said the Federal Aviation Administration can ban all it wants — he's still flying to Israel.
You can yell all you want about the “Israel military offensive” and the fact that their weapons work better, but if the Palestinians didn’t want war, they wouldn’t start one - nearly every summer.
Hamas rejected Secretary of State John F. Kerry's call for a cease-fire amid concerns that an agreement won't be reached before other parties are drawn into its conflict with Israel.
Secretary of State John Kerry touched down at Israel's main airport on Wednesday, a trip made in defiance of Federal Aviation Administration bans on travel to the Jewish state.
Over the past few weeks of escalated violence between Israel and Hamas, several ceasefire plans emerged in an effort to end the hostilities. Hamas, however, has made the reopening of the Rafah border crossing a high priority for any ceasefire arrangement.
Israel on Tuesday continued to fire back at Hamas terrorists in Gaza, striking overnight five mosques and a sports complex while bringing the death toll to more than 500.
Israel's ambassador to the United States praised the Obama administration for standing in support of the now two-week-old Israeli military campaign against the Palestinian terrorist group Hamas on Tuesday, despite calls this week by President Obama for a cease-fire.
A Hamas rocket exploded Tuesday near Israel's main airport, prompting a ban on all flights from the U.S. and many from Europe and Canada as aviation authorities responded to the shock of seeing a civilian jetliner shot down over Ukraine.