- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Hamas Items
The United Nations agency in charge of Gaza's annual marathon has canceled the race in protest of a Hamas ban on female participants.
Hamas has ratcheted tensions and taken control of a crucial border crossing into Israel that had been overseen by a Palestinian Authority appointee.
Hamas, which controls the Gaza Strip, has launched a new campaign aimed at rooting out spies for the Israeli government.
Israeli Ambassador to the U.S. Michael Oren accused Iran of deceiving the West by opening new talks about its suspected nuclear weapons program, as he addressed a major Jewish conference in Washington on Sunday.
Designated terrorist group Hamas has warned President Obama against visiting the holy Temple Mount site in Jerusalem when he visits Israel next month, saying the action would be "a diplomatic catastrophe."
One little unfriendly missile, conventional or nuclear, is all it would take to rain death, panic and economic devastation upon the United States. Likely emboldened by looming sequestration incepted by the Obama White House and now hung around the neck of Republicans as if it were a petard of their own making, America’s enemies are moving forward with improved offensive missile capabilities and the ability to attack our homeland.
John Brennan, President Obama's nominee for CIA director, does not believe we are at war with jihadists because "jihad is a holy struggle, a legitimate tenet of Islam, meaning to purify oneself or one's community, and there's nothing holy, legitimate, or Islamic about murdering innocent men and women."
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Tuesday added his first coalition partner as he works to build a new government, agreeing to bring in a dovish rival to oversee contacts with the Palestinians in what could signal a new approach to peacemaking by the hard-line leader.
Will President Obama meet with Hamas when he visits Israel next month? The answer should be obvious. Hamas is a terrorist organization committed to Israel's destruction. Yet, based on Mr. Obama's record, meeting with Hamas would be a logical step.