- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
By Mangosuthu Buthelezi
Memories of a long brotherhood tempered in common struggle
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Hamilton Farm Golf Club
A year after meeting for the Sybase Match Championship, defending champion Suzann Pettersen and Cristie Kerr are in the same position on the LPGA Tour.
A year after meeting for the Sybase Match Play Championship, defending champion Suzann Pettersen and Cristie Kerr are in the same position on the LPGA Tour.
The Sybase Match Play Classic hasn't started, but the advantage already belongs the long hitters on the LPGA tour.