- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
- U.S. vet held in North Korea says statement was coerced
- NTSB hearing on San Francisco airliner crash postponed
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Hampden-Sydney College
Hampden–Sydney College is a liberal arts college for men located in Hampden Sydney, Virginia. Founded in 1775, Hampden-Sydney is the oldest private charter in the South, the last college founded before the American Revolution, and one of only three four-year, all-men's liberal arts colleges in the United States. - Source: Wikipedia
One student has been expelled and three others are being punished for their roles in a racially charged uproar on a Virginia college campus the night of President Obama's re-election, the school said Thursday.
They're amassing: former Rep. Barry Goldwater Jr. is among those eager to celebrate Rep. Ron Paul at the "We Are the Future" rally, to be staged in Tampa, Fla., just 24 hours before the Republican National Convention rumbles to life.
On a campus where hundreds have lined up daily to buy Final Four T-shirts at $21.98 each, VCU film students Caroline Miller and Tommy Bell were selling glazed doughnuts at $1 a pop while pausing to reflect on their school's improbable run.