- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
Topic - Hanan Kristal
Kristal, the analyst, said that Shelly Yachomovich, the former radio newswoman who won Labor's leadership primary several months ago, is not seen by most of the public as a credible candidate for prime minister.
"The left doesn't have a leader — that's the problem," said political analyst Hanan Kristal. "They don't have anyone that can go up against"