- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Handy Handerahan
The last time George Mason's Johnny Williams appeared in a game more than 15 months ago, he was bulky, back-to-the basket big. Or, more specifically, a standard-issue Patriot post presence.
"When he walks out around now, he's confident," Handerahan said. "We train early in the morning, and it's certainly humid in there. [Williams] is not afraid to take off his shirt. His freshman year, that wouldn't have happened. That would have stayed on."