- Big milestone for Britain’s little Prince George who turns 1
- Murphy: Israel must be wary of Hamas using civilian deaths for recruitment
- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Hanley Ramirez
A pair of Cy Young Awards, three straight major league ERA titles, a 20-win season - and now a no-hitter.
Used to be, the Los Angeles Dodgers could count on beating Arizona when things got tough.
Finally, the Arizona Diamondbacks won a series at home.
For five innings of his first career start, Blake Treinen's arm kept him in a pitcher's duel with Cy Young winner Clayton Kershaw.
Kershaw (2-0) pitched seven shutout innings in his first outing since opening day, and Hanley Ramirez and Drew Butera homered off the Nationals' bullpen.
Clayton Kershaw admitted he was nervous about making his first start in six weeks.
Trevor Plouffe had a chance to rally the Twins late in the game. Minnesota's top hitter just missed a pitch and the Twins suffered another frustrating loss.
A.J. Burnett made a couple of mistakes with his pitches and gave up the lead in the seventh inning. That was nothing compared to the huge error Carl Crawford committed for the Dodgers in the 10th.
Defense continues to be a problem for the Los Angeles Dodgers, who aren't getting enough offense to compensate for it.
Los Angeles Dodgers shortstop Hanley Ramirez has left the game against the San Francisco Giants after getting hit by a pitch on the top of his left hand. The team says X-rays on his hand were negative.
Two batters into Wednesday night's game against the Los Angeles Dodgers, Padres manager Bud Black wanted to challenge a play.
Adam Wainwright yielded six hits and two runs in seven innings, but the Cardinals couldn't score a run for their ace in their third straight awful offensive game, losing 3-0 to the Dodgers in Game 3 on Monday night.
The Dodgers' offense is struggling, and they might have to face St. Louis ace Adam Wainwright without their top hitter in Game 3 of the NL championship series.
The beautiful people are back, and actor Danny DeVito dropped by the other night, too. Dodger Stadium was always a place to be seen, but now they come because there is really something to see.
The beautiful people are back, and actor Danny DeVito dropped by the other night, too. Dodger Stadium was always a place to be seen, but now they come because there really is something to see:
"What can I say? It just happened," Ramirez said. "It's a play that has to be made. Hopefully it doesn't happen again."
He's playing today and he told me he's going to do everything it takes to win today's game."