- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
Latest Hannah Anderson Items
Oklahoma Forestry Services firefighters are helping battle a large grassfire in northeastern Oklahoma as windy, dry conditions increase the risk of wildfires in the state.
The Associated Press has hired several temporary reporters to help cover legislative sessions across the Western United States, and in Hawaii and Alaska. The hires are a reflection of the organization's commitment to statehouse news, West regional editor Traci Carl said.
The FBI has been busy lately. The same civilian special unit that captured Boston bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev in April also rescued 16-year-old Hannah Anderson from her California abductor in August — and also rescued 5-year-old Ethan from his Alabama school bus kidnapping and subsequent bunker ordeal in May.
The sister of James DiMaggio — the California man who was fatally shot by police after abducting his friend's 16-year-old daughter, Hannah Anderson — wants police to show concrete evidence that her brother actually killed the girl's mother and 8-year-old brother and burned their bodies.
Hannah Anderson, the 16-year-old California girl who was saved from her kidnapper, James DiMaggio, when authorities discovered them in a Idaho forest, said in her first television interview since her rescue that she was "a survivor," not a victim.
There’s a new twist in the case of the California girl, 16, who was abducted by a family friend, James DiMaggio, and taken into the wilderness of Idaho. His family thinks he may have been the biological father of the girl, Hannah Anderson, and now they want her DNA.
Hannah Anderson, the 16-year-old California teen who was abducted by a suspect who's also believed to have murdered her mother and brother, attended a fundraiser Thursday, her first public appearance since police shot and killed James DiMaggio in the wilderness of Idaho where the pair was discovered.
Court documents detailing the kidnapping of 16-year-old Hannah Anderson revealed some grisly details about the ordeal that indicated abductor James Lee DiMaggio actually tortured the girl's mother and younger brother before killing them.
A 16-year-old girl who was rescued during an FBI shootout with her captor in the Idaho wilderness is resting at home with family and friends to begin what her father says will be a slow recovery.