- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Hannah
When Jill Ramsey first saw her oldest daughter, Rachel, suited up in hockey gear, she cried.
With the mother dead and the son missing, the father of a South California girl who was abducted by the suspected murderer had this emotion-filled television message for her on Tuesday: Run.
"It's definitely a family thing whether you're on the team or not," she said.
She told jurors that she couldn't reach her mother on her cellphone after the concert.