- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Hans Hermann Groër
Historically a potent symbol of Catholicism in Europe, Austria has in recent years been known more as the center of a taboo-breaking movement to liberalize the church. Now, reformers here are ramping up their campaign for change amid worldwide outrage over the priest sex-abuse scandal.
However, he said, others in the Vatican did not let this happen.