- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Hans Nichols
After enduring two weeks of withering criticism for his shifting narrative about the IRS targeting conservative groups and the White House's involvement in changing Benghazi talking points, White House spokesman Jay Carney made an obvious effort to try to curry a little favor with the White House press corps Wednesday.
Fox News has signed former Ohio congressman Dennis J. Kucinich as a paid contributor on both the Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network.