- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
Latest Happy Days Items
Henry Winkler, best known for his 1970s and '80s portrayal of the character "The Fonz," or "Fonzie," on the sitcom "Happy Days," issued a curious tweet in the hours that followed the March on Washington celebrations in Washington on Wednesday.
"Happy Days" cast members who filed a multimillion-dollar lawsuit against CBS over merchandise profits have received checks for a small fraction of the amount they say they are owed, their attorney said Wednesday.
Members of a Yale fraternity that counts both Bush presidents among its famous alumni and whose pledges were ordered to chant obscenities against women are getting a visit from concerned officials of the national organization.
We offer a list of some of the worst television shows.