- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Happy Days Items
Henry Winkler, best known for his 1970s and '80s portrayal of the character "The Fonz," or "Fonzie," on the sitcom "Happy Days," issued a curious tweet in the hours that followed the March on Washington celebrations in Washington on Wednesday.
"Happy Days" cast members who filed a multimillion-dollar lawsuit against CBS over merchandise profits have received checks for a small fraction of the amount they say they are owed, their attorney said Wednesday.
Members of a Yale fraternity that counts both Bush presidents among its famous alumni and whose pledges were ordered to chant obscenities against women are getting a visit from concerned officials of the national organization.
We offer a list of some of the worst television shows.