- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
- U.S. vet held in North Korea says statement was coerced
- NTSB hearing on San Francisco airliner crash postponed
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford insists he has dried out, vows sobriety test
- Greenpeace video warns that climate change is wrecking Santa’s home
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Happy Hogan
“Iron Man 3” is less a movie about the invincible Iron Man than a movie about the not-so-super Tony Stark, the billionaire playboy beneath the shiny metal shell. And it’s at its best when it works in smaller scale, as an irreverent throwback action comedy.
Blu-ray reviews of Paramount Home Entertainment's Iron Man 2 and Warner Home Video's Smallville: The Complete Ninth Season and Mars Attacks!