- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: ‘Emergency plan’ launched
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
Topic - Harbour Town
Harbour Town refers to the shopping centre concept to collocate factory outlets in one centre. There are presently four such centres operating in Australia. They are especially popular with tourists, although many locals also shop there. - Source: Wikipedia
K.J. Choi's early tee time and quick start moved him to the top of the rain-delayed RBC Heritage on Friday.
There were no major letdowns for Masters contenders Matt Kuchar and Jordan Spieth at the RBC Heritage on Thursday.
Get ready, Augusta National. Jordan Spieth can't wait for another chance at that green jacket.
Jordan Spieth is in the field at the RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links that starts Thursday. He gave no thought to withdrawing after the grind of the Masters, instead feeling energized by his runner-up finish to Bubba Watson.