- Argentina beats Dutch in shootout to reach World Cup final
- Tanard Jackson suspended indefinitely by NFL — again
- FAA investigating fireworks drone flights
- Pentagon: We’ll give Obama a drone strike with al-Baghdadi’s name on it
- Marine in Mexican custody to get day in court after 101 days
- Senate OKs San Antonio mayor as housing secretary
- NFL star likely fooled by Marine impostor who accepted first-class plane ticket
- Sen. Ted Cruz tweets Obama directions from fundraisers to border towns
- Israel hits key Hamas targets in Gaza offensive
- Ten-year sentence for New Orleans’ Nagin on graft charges
Liberals condemn open-borders resisters while insulated from the risks and dangers
Topic - Harold Collins
"As Memphis City Council representative for the Whitehaven community, I fully support the proposal by Graceland management to build a new world class hotel facility, bringing jobs to our neighborhood and an economic boost to the city as a whole," said Memphis City Councilman Harold Collins. "My goal as Councilman will be to help ensure the proposed hotel becomes a reality as the renaissance continues along Elvis Presley Boulevard."
"I don't care if the name is Nathan Bedford Forrest, he's a dead man," said Councilman Harold Collins. "We need to be focusing on the living. But except for that, I'm going to vote for this and who knows, we may come back and name the park Nathan Bedford Forrest. But we will never let the legislature in Nashville control what we in Memphis do for our city."