- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Latest Harold Pinter Items
Serious theater fans have a reason to suddenly freak out: Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart will team up on Broadway this fall in two of the most iconic plays of the 20th century.
Serious theater fans have a reason to suddenly freak out: Sir Ian McKellen and Sir Patrick Stewart will team up on Broadway this fall in two of the most iconic plays of the 20th century.
There's a small, grotesque thing sitting on Douglas Hodge's makeup table at the American Airlines Theatre.
An Italian writer who has lived in hiding since exposing the violent world of the Naples mafia won a major freedom-of-speech prize on Monday.
Winners of the Nobel Prize in literature since 1960:
Irish novelist John Banville has won the prestigious Franz Kafka Prize.
The Swedish panel that awards the Nobel Prize for Literature isn't biased toward European writers or against American writers, a member of the panel said Wednesday.
The title of this memoir provides a poignant form of bookends to this account by popular biographer and mystery writer Lady Antonia Fraser of her relationship with playwright Harold Pinter.
In a review of two Harold Pinter plays, "The Collection" and "A Kind of Alaska," sent Nov. 23, The Associated Press misspelled the last names of the director and an actor. The director is Karen Kohlhaas and the actor is Larry Bryggman.