- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Harold Z. Steinbrenner
Latest Harold Z. Steinbrenner Items
Brian McCann arrived at Yankee Stadium on Nov. 19 and was greeted on the field by CC Sabathia and the pitcher's kids.
Hal Steinbrenner is concerned about Derek Jeter's recovery from a broken ankle but is confident the New York Yankees captain will return to his form prior to the injury 13 months ago.
Derek Jeter's new contract has increased the Yankees' luxury tax payroll to $97.71 million for seven signed players next year. That leaves New York with about $80 million to spend on the rest of its roster if the team wants to get under the 2014 tax threshold.
In a sign of confidence Derek Jeter will return to shortstop next season, the New York Yankees agreed Friday to a $12 million, one-year deal with their captain.
Rodriguez has been working out at the Yankees' spring training complex in Florida this year while recovering from surgery on his left hip on Jan. 16. The three-time AL MVP turns 38 later this month.
New York Yankees third baseman Alex Rodriguez is set to play Tuesday night in his first minor league game on a rehabilitation assignment. And this time, all sides agree he's ready to go.
Mark Teixeira is out for the season. Brian Cashman regrets his outburst. Alex Rodriguez has a heart-to-heart with owner Hal Steinbrenner.
Don't count on Alex Rodriguez giving up his Yankees pinstripes any time soon.
Alex Rodriguez has let down Hal Steinbrenner.