- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Harris County Houston Sports Authority
Houston Astros owner Drayton McLane announced Monday that he has agreed to sell the team he has owned for 19 years to a group led by local businessman Jim Crane, the man who tried to buy the team three years ago.
Jim Crane learned persistence playing baseball in his youth.
The Harris County Houston Sports Authority has approved the agreement to build a new Houston Dynamo Stadium.