- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
By Rabbi Shmuley Boteach
Topic - Harris County Sheriff'S Office
A student on a Houston-area school bus and a person in an SUV have been slightly hurt after the vehicles collided and caught fire.
Authorities have filed additional charges in a deadly house party shooting last year in suburban Houston that killed two teens and injured 20 others.
Authorities say four individuals found dead in a home in the northwest Houston suburb of Cypress were shot.
Four people have been found dead in a home in the northwest Houston suburb of Cypress.
Authorities say a 33-year-old man has been arrested on charges he sexually assaulted a woman in her Houston-area home and is considered a suspect in a second assault.