- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Harris Items
Attorneys general from border states are planning a trip to Mexico this spring as prosecutors from the two countries fight trafficking in people, guns and drugs, among other crimes, California Attorney General Kamala Harris said Wednesday.
A Hopewell street is being renamed in honor of a civil rights activist, the Rev. Curtis Harris.
Investigators are baffled by the fatal shootings last week of a "quiet family" of four, including two young boys, at their suburban Houston home.
Investigators said Tuesday they remained baffled by the fatal shootings last week of a "quiet family" of four, including two children, at their suburban Houston home.
Hunter Harris scored 24 points Thursday night and East Tennessee State made 32 of 33 free throws in a 99-93 victory over North Florida.
Willie Green scored 15 points and Stetson erased a 3-point halftime deficit to beat East Tennessee State 64-58 on Thursday.
Rashawn Rembert scored 19 points as East Tennessee State sparked a second-half rally to defeat Northern Kentucky 74-65 on Saturday afternoon.
A disconcerting reminder: The federal government is only funded for the next 49 days. The money runs out exactly seven weeks from Wednesday, on Jan. 15 to be exact. But no one is thinking about this as holiday time bustles in — or are they?
While California county clerks process marriage applications for gay couples Sunday, attorneys for supporters of Proposition 8 are waiting for a response to the emergency appeal they filed Saturday evening with the U.S. Supreme Court, saying the rule of law has not been followed.