- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
- Law firm that cleared N.J. Gov. Christie in ‘Bridgegate’ gave 10K to RGA, which he heads
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Harrison Barnes
The Wizards will have John Wall and Bradley Beal competing in star-studded fields for the slam-dunk and three-point contests leading up to the Feb. 16 All-Star Game.
John Wall hit Harrison Barnes with a crossover before halftime, then blew by him for a layup. Watch the replay here.
Best in the country and No. 1 and 2 in the NBA draft. The celebration goes on for Kentucky's kids.
Kentucky and North Carolina appear headed for an NBA-first during Thursday night's draft.
As Harrison Barnes patiently waits to learn what jersey he'll be sporting for the 2012-13 NBA season, he is at peace. This time around, there will be no news conference announcing a decision, no pressure thrust on him to carry a team to a national title. And that's just the way he likes it.
Harrison Barnes, John Henson and Kendall Marshall have decided now is the time for the NBA.
North Carolina's underclassmen decided they wouldn't put off their goal of playing in the NBA any longer.
Awful all night, Harrison Barnes came through when North Carolina needed him most.
North Carolina is reliving a 28-year-old nightmare.
At Creighton, Doug McDermott is no longer overshadowed by another star.
Harrison Barnes is considered the best player on the top-ranked team in the nation. This time he's ready for all the expectations that come with those accolades.
Jordan Taylor is in a class by himself on the Associated Press' preseason All-America team.
Jordan Taylor is in a class by himself on The Associated Press' preseason All-America team.
North Carolina's Harrison Barnes will return for his sophomore season instead of declaring for the NBA draft.
North Carolina's big men are passing on the NBA for another run at a national championship. The Tar Heels will have to wait a little longer to learn the plans of freshman Harrison Barnes.
Klay Thompson scored 16 points and Harrison Barnes added 15 for the Warriors.
"I'm hoping we get four in the lottery before they get four in the lottery," Barnes said during a recent workout for the Charlotte Bobcats. "It would be great, obviously. I mean, it's fun to go to the draft, but it's even more fun when you have your teammates with you. Potentially having four people in the green room from the same team, it would be a lot of fun, that we all reach our goals together."